MENU

14 Key Numbers to Know About iFast Corporation Ltd

iFast Corporation Ltd  (SGX: AIY), an online distributor of investment products, was listed in the Singapore stock market in December 2014.

The company posts a fact-sheet on its website which provides insight on its operations.

Here are 14 numbers from the fact-sheet that could be interesting for investors (data as of 31 December 2016):

1. iFast offers over 5,000 investment products on its online platform. The product line-up includes over 3,900 unit trusts, 820 bonds, 280 exchange traded funds, insurance products, and Singapore Government Securities (SGS). The company also provides services such as robo-advisory portfolio management, research and investment seminars, and other solutions.

2. iFast has $6.1 billion in assets under administration(AUA). The AUA has grown at an annual rate of 11.4% over the last 10 years.

3. The firm has a presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China and India. Singapore contributed 71.7% of AUA while Hong Kong and Malaysia pitched in with 21.6% and 6%, respectively.  In terms of product, funds make up 92.8% of iFast’s AUA. The remaining 7.2% comes from bonds, ETFs, and stocks.

4. The company’s customers are financial advisory firms, financial institutions, banks, multinational companies and high net worth (HNW) individuals. iFast said that it has over 230,000 B2B (business-to-business) and B2C (business-to-consumer) accounts. It also has 240 financial institutions, and over 6,000 wealth advisors, on its B2B platform.

The numbers above help us to quantify the different facets of iFast’s business. It gives the investor an idea on the scale of the company’s business, where it has a presence in, and insight on its customers.

To keep up with the latest financial and stock market news, sign up now for a FREE subscription to The Motley Fool Singapore's investing newsletter, Take Stock Singapore. It contains investing tips and tricks, and teaches you how you can grow your wealth in the years ahead.

Like us on Facebook to follow our latest hot articles. The Motley Fool's purpose is to help the world invest, better.

The information provided is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be personalised investment or financial advice. Motley Fool Singapore contributor Chin Hui Leong doesn’t own shares in any companies mentioned.