Welcome to the end of the week! Here are three things about Singapore’s stock market and investing in general that you might want to look at today and over the weekend.
1. We’re nearing the end of the earnings season! Here’s our coverage of the latest earnings:
- Thai Beverage Public Company Limited (SGX: Y92) – click here
- Genting Corporation PLC (SGX: G13) – click here
- City Developments Limited (SGX: C09) – click here
- Super Group Ltd (SGX: S10) – click here
- SBS Transit Ltd (SGX: S61) – click here
- Eu Yan Sang International Ltd (SGX: E02) – click here
- UOL Group Limited (SGX: U14) – click here
- Wilmar International Limited (SGX: F34) – click here
- Vicom Limited (SGX: V01) – click here
- OUE Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust (SGX: TS0U) – click here
- Koh Brothers Group Ltd (SGX: K75) – click here
- Bumitama Agri Ltd (SGX: P8Z) – click here
- Singapore Telecommunications Limited (SGX: Z74) – click here
- Ezion Holdings Ltd (SGX: 5ME) – click here
- KrisEnergy Holdings Ltd (SGX: SK3) – click here
- Hour Glass Ltd (SGX: AGS) – click here
- First Resources Ltd (SGX: EB5) – click here
2. Should we be buying shares now or should we wait to buy when they are lower? If you’ve ever wondered about the answer, you can check out my colleague David Kuo’s take on the topic right here.
3. Do you feel that tourism in Singapore will grow? If you do, how can you then take advantage of that? There are a number of companies in Singapore’s stock market that are heavily involved with tourism. Straco Corporation Ltd (SGX: S85) and Genting Corporation are two such firms. Follow my fellow Fool Chong Ser Jing as he tries to determine which of the two would make a better dividend stock.
To learn more about investing and to keep up to date on the latest financial and stock market news, sign up for a FREE subscription to The Motley Fool's weekly investing newsletter, Take Stock Singapore. Also, like us on Facebook to follow our latest hot articles.
The Motley Fool's purpose is to help the world invest, better.
The information provided is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be personalised investment or financial advice. Motley Fool Singapore writer Stanley Lim owns shares in Straco, Wilmar International, First Resources and Super Group.