Welcome to Monday evening! Here are three things about Singapore’s share market that you might want to look at today and over the weekend.
1. We’re right smack in the middle of earnings season, so for the latest with earnings, check out:
- Mapletree Greater China Commercial Trust (SGX: RW0U) – click here
- Great Eastern Holding Limited (SGX: G07) – click here
- Raffles Medical Group Ltd (SGX: R01) – click here
- DBS Group Holdings Ltd (SGX: D05) – click here
2. Speaking of seasons, besides being in the middle of the earnings season, we’re also in the Annual General Meetings (AGM) season. A company’s AGM is a great occasion for investors to learn more about a company’s management and business operations. It’s for this reason that my colleague Stanley Lim, as a shareholder of Food Empire Holdings Limited (SGX: F03), had attended the firm’s recent AGM. Here’re some notes about the meeting that Stanley has compiled.
3. Dental outfit Q & M Dental Group (Singapore) Limited (SGX: QC7) had recently announced its plans to spin-off a part of its China-based business. Is this a good move by the company for its shareholders? Stanley had dug into this topic earlier, so you can check out his thoughts here.
To learn more about investing and to keep up to date on the latest financial and stock market news, sign up for a FREE subscription to The Motley Fool's weekly investing newsletter, Take Stock Singapore. Also, like us on Facebook to follow our latest hot articles.
The Motley Fool's purpose is to help the world invest, better.
The information provided is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be personalised investment or financial advice. Motley Fool Singapore writer Chong Ser Jing owns shares in Raffles Medical Group.