Welcome to Wednesday evening! Here are three things about Singapore’s share market that you might want to look at today and over the rest of the week.
1. We’re entering into the high-key part of the earnings season soon! Check out the latest with:
- Mapletree Logistics Trust (SGX: M44U) – click here
- Sabana Shariah Compliant REIT (SGX: M1GU) – click here
- CapitaMall Trust (SGX: C38U) – click here
- Mapletree Industrial Trust (SGX: ME8U) – click here
- CapitaCommercial Trust (SGX: C61U) – click here
2. Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Limited (SGX: O39) is one of the largest banks in Singapore as well as in the Southeast Asia region. But, is its big-bank status enough to pique the interest of investors like Warren Buffett? My colleague David Kuo had recently tried to look at OCBC through the eyes of the oracle of Omaha. Jump in here to find out more.
3. There are many reasons that can influence us to not sell our shares. But, it’s good to differentiate between good reasons and bad ones. My colleague Chong Ser Jing had used Noble Group Limited (SGX: N21) as an example to describe the worst reason we can have for not selling our shares. Check out Ser Jing’s thoughts in here.
For more investing analyses and to keep up to date on the latest financial and stock market news, sign up now for a FREE subscription to The Motley Fool's weekly investing newsletter, Take Stock Singapore. It will teach you how you can grow your wealth in the years ahead.
Also, like us on Facebook to follow our latest hot articles.
The Motley Fool's purpose is to help the world invest, better.
The information provided is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be personalised investment or financial advice. Motley Fool Singapore writer Stanley Lim doesn’t own shares in any companies mentioned.