Welcome to Wednesday! Here are three things about Singapore’s share market you might want to look at today and over the weekend.
1. For investors in Singapore, the past few weeks have been a busy time because we’re in the midst of the earnings season. Catch up on the latest earnings releases for DBS Group Holdings Ltd (SGX: D05), Fragrance Group Limited (SGX: F31), Vicom Limited (SGX: V01), and Parkson Retail Asia Pte Ltd (SGX: O9E).
- DBS Group – click here
- Fragrance Group – click here
- Vicom – click here
- Parkson Retail Asia – click here
2. If you’ve ever found yourself having trouble with reading companies’ annual reports, fret not! My colleague Chin Hui Leong has an on-going mini-series on how we can read an annual report effectively. Here’s Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. There’d be more on the way, so keep a lookout for them!
3. Are you building your investment portfolio as and when you have excess funds for investment? If that’s the case, it’s likely that your portfolio has been constructed in a haphazard manner. This can be dangerous because you may not have a clear understanding of the risks that you are actually facing on a portfolio-level basis. I’ve shared more thoughts on the topic recently, and you can check them out here.
The information provided is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be personalised investment or financial advice. Motley Fool Singapore writer Stanley Lim doesn’t own shares in any companies mentioned.